Measure Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency in Milton. We’re looking for a driven, disciplined, and efficient social media specialist to manage our clients social profiles, posts, and engagement.
The social media specialist role requires, managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities, including: developing relevant content to reach the client’s target customers, and creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video, and written). The social media specialist will also collaborate with our marketing team and clients. They should have professional online marketing experience. The ideal candidate is also a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Building and executing social media strategies for our clients through competitive and audience research
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of each client’s social content
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages followers to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Moderate all user-generated content to ensure that it aligns with the moderation policy for each client
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (digital marketing, content writing, and project coordination) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
Essential Skills And Qualifications
- Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, good multitasking and organizational ability, detail and customer oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, and Word).
- Proficiency in video editing software (such as Adobe Premiere) an asset.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Design and Web Premium CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) will be an asset
- We offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary.
- Please be sure to include a resume, cover letter, and state your expected salary. We appreciate all applicants for their interest.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Full – time | Location: Milton, ON
- Social Media in an agency environment – 2 years
- Preferably a Bachelors in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations