Online business begins with a professionally designed and optimized website that is user-friendly, giving your customers what they want, generating leads and converting them into buyers. To do this, your business website design must be pleasing yet functional, informative about your products and services, making it easy for your visitors to take action and generate revenue.
At Measure Marketing, we are a website promotion company offering complete internet marketing solutions in the Greater Toronto Area including Toronto, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga and Brampton. Our team of experts has been trained by industry specialists like Google, Yahoo! and Marketing Sherpa to design and test revenue generating landing pages for businesses like yours. We help businesses, professionals and marketing agencies maximize their site’s search engine potential and create landing pages that convert.
For full-fledged website design in Toronto including concept, development and implementation, call us.
Landing Pages – An Essential Step in Online Marketing Practice
At Measure Marketing, we focus on the purpose of each web page because a visitor can arrive on any page of your website. This landing page could be an SEO or PPC landing page. SEO landing pages get ranked on the search engines and can be web pages other than your home page. PPC landing pages are web pages your visitors arrive on by clicking a link in your PPC campaign. Today, it is obvious that home page traffic alone will not lead to customer conversion. If you have invested money in pay-per-click and search engine optimization to bring in traffic, you need to go the extra mile to ensure that it translates into conversions and revenue.
Landing pages are simple, yet highly effective tools. MarketingSherpa statistics indicate that an improved landing page can result in an average 40% increase in conversion. Web Analytics research shows that visitors to a landing page comprise of those who:
- Come to the page and click away in less than 5 seconds.
- Linger for up to a few minutes, and then click away.
- Abandon the page mid-way through conversion start, but don’t respond to the call to action (filling a form, making a purchase and downloading a whitepaper or signing up for a free trial).
- Finish the process and convert.
With the complexity of media vehicles and web user trends, testing your lading page efficacy is critical to ensure your ROI.
To find out which of the above factors you must focus on so your landing page speaks to your audience and gets you a higher conversion, contact us today.
Creative Web Design and
Landing Pages that Convert
- Interactive flash website design
- Custom website design in Mississauga
- Custom templates, graphics and banner designs
- Web brochures
- eCommerce store and shopping cart design
- Website and landing page optimization
- Web hosting and CMS
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Complete website design revamp
- Custom web pages for social media profiles and blogs
- W3C validated websites with high usability
For website design that delivers the perfect brand identity for your business, high visitor engagement, balances good looks with functionality that focuses on conversion rate optimization and lead generation, book an appointment or call us.