Is your website in Google’s local search results – Recent studies show that at least 85% users reach for the internet to find local products or services.
If we offered you a low cost method to get your contact details and products to millions of users looking for your business, would you be interested?
Consider these figures:
- 73% of activity online is in one way or another “related to local content”
- 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant to buy something offline according to comScore Networks
- 20% of all searches are related to location, according to Google.
- Out of over 14 billion searches conducted through Google in March 2011, nearly 3 billion Google search queries contained local terms, according to comScore
- Nearly 2 million listings on Google have been claimed by business owners on Google Places whose pages are viewed millions of times each day.
As a Mississauga internet marketing company we believe that local search optimization is critical to your SEO campaign. If 20% of all searches are local, can you imagine missing out on this potential traffic?
Call us today to your maximize your business’s presence in the Local Search results.
Today when a user searches for something, Google dishes up relevant local results, regardless of whether the user wants them.The truth, however, is that most internet users would prefer to do business with a local company. This is a huge opportunity to leverage, although changing consumer media habits present businesses with the dilemma of understanding the changes and trying to figure out ways to readjust their SEO and marketing strategy.
At Measure Marketing, we are a Toronto search engine optimization company with our finger on the pulse of the latest trends and best practices in local SEO. We focus on creating innovative online visibility solutions that help you rank highly in the search engines, besides helping you stay connected with your market through cutting-edge SEO tactics.
Call us at 1.888.569.3032 to discuss how we can get your business in Google’s local search results AND feature on page one of these results.
In an ever-expanding web with businesses battling for the coveted position on page one of the search engine results it can be daunting to make the right choice from the number of digital marketing opportunities available. Often local businesses can get lost in cyberspace in their struggle to rank for relevant keywords and phrases.
As an organic SEO company in Mississauga we follow a systematic approach starting with keyword research to identify exactly what your customers are looking for and create a strong web presence.
This involves various steps such as:
- SEO for Local Search
- Creating Local profiles and claiming your business listings on the local search engines such as Google Maps, Google Places, Yahoo! Local and Bing Local
- Local link building
- Geo-targeted pay-per-click advertising
- Developing a QR Codes with your contact details
- Leveraging social media sites to initiate and participate in conversations about your business
So take the first step and book an appointment for a strategic consultation.
Did you know? that if Google cannot associate your website with your Place page, you will lose out to your competitors because you will not get a blended listing To make sure that you connect with your local market and claim your share of the market, book an appointment with us – your partner in success.