Every business wants to reach their clients and customers with their product and who they are in the most effective and efficient way.
With the growth of digital assets, there are many different ways to grab attention of a potential or already returning customer. But there is no better way to explain your product or service better and pull in your customer than video.
Video marketing strategies are the most effective way to get a buy in, especially when there is an information overload. They grab your audience’s attention and get the message across quickly and effectively.
Videos are a diverse marketing tool, which can be embedded on websites and shared through email campaigns, social media and more. They have a positive impact on SEO and are the preferred content type for social media marketing. In fact, Facebook is investing money into making video more prominent with auto play in the feed, a higher organic reach and advanced analytics.
Video has become the natural evolution in digital marketing. Here are some ways to make sure your video content is a successful part of your marketing mix:
- Give your video an objective – Who is the video speaking to? What are you trying to say with it? How is it going to be distributed? These are all questions you should answer before creating your video.
- Make sure the video is relevant and creative – Your video will not be effective unless you make sure you cover these two bases for your target audience.
- Keep your videos short – Videos are powerful for making a lot of information consumable in a shorter amount of time than text. Always remember that.
- Don’t try to be a salesman in your video – Customers consume video content because it has a balance of usefulness and entertainment. Regular advertising is boring and useless. That’s not for video marketing. Communicate a message or a type of concept and finish it with a call to action.
- Have a distribution strategy for your video – Most viral videos don’t just happen to go viral. There is usually a marketing strategy behind them. All videos are still competing every day in a noisy marketplace, so you have to make sure you’re getting them to your target audience.
If you want your business to continue to flourish, you need to convert your text based information into video content. This is becoming the fastest way for audiences to consume information and if you don’t convert then your business could be left behind.
One of our clients and channel partner, John Goldstein Media offers full service Video Production and Photography services. If you’re in the market, looking for a video production company, we highly recommend them. They have done several videos for us and those in our network, and each time we have heard or experienced “Top Class” service.