Boutique digital marketing agency in Milton is looking for a PPC specialist with 3+ years of experience. You will manage paid ad campaigns and related activities, such as setup, keyword strategies, ad copies, social ads, and other digital marketing activities. The best candidate for this position is flexible, a self-starter, efficient, creative, and able to consider small details while looking at the big picture.
- Daily management and implementation of paid search campaigns across major search and social networks
- Management of all client PPC accounts
- Strategically manage and optimize paid search campaigns for a range of clients
- Communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and during meetings
- Manage client relationships and look for opportunities to grow accounts
- Mentoring clients on paid search strategies
- Help with the preparation of campaign reports
- Provide client account management support as needed
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with PCC ads and working with clients
- Experience at another digital marketing agency is preferred
- Proficient at keyword research, writing compelling and conversion-friendly ad copies, and building strategic campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Previous success in digital campaign management, and working with clients and understanding their business goals
- Able to stay on top of industry trends and advancements, and understand how these can be applied to paid campaigns
- Strong ability to analyze data and high attention to detail
- A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of hands on PPC experience
- In-depth knowledge of analyzing key metrics in Digital Marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition in multiple industries and platforms.
- Google AdWords Certified
- Solid understanding and experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console).
- Firm understanding and interest in all aspects of online campaigns from start to finish.
- Working knowledge of popular content management systems (Joomla, WordPress).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Agency experience, Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are required.
- Previous experience with gShift, or SEMrush an asset
- We offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary.
- Please be sure to include a resume, cover letter, and state your expected salary. We appreciate all applicants for their interest.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Full – time | Location: Milton, ON
- Social Media in an agency environment – 2 years
- Preferably a Bachelors in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations