Measure Marketing Results Inc. is a digital agency founded in 2008 that partners with our clients offering website design and development, SEO, social media, Pay Per Click and Digital Media services. Located in Milton, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, an unbeatable culture of engagement, personal development, learning and work-life balance.
We are currently seeking a personable, professional Digital Marketing Project Manager with a strong background in Digital Marketing. You will work closely with marketing and design teams in ensuring that client deliverables are met. You will be responsible for managing multiple clients of various project types, stages and sizes, managing budgets and coordinating team members and clients in order to get the desired results.
Who You Are:
- You are an incredibly personable and outgoing person who is a problem solver.
- A “roll-up the sleeves” attitude with the intense drive to “make things happen.”
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several clients’ needs simultaneously.
- Agile and organized, you are constantly strategizing about how to do things more efficiently and effectively.
- You are happiest when helping others succeed. You work independently and at times collaboratively.
- You are passionate and proficient in MS Office tools: Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook, WordPress, and Google Analytics.
What you’ll do:
Strategy and Client Relations
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall strategy and execution to get results for their overall website & online strategy.
- Requirement gathering and developing business requirements and translating that to desired teams (web and digital).
- Organize and lead client presentations, in-person meetings, conference calls to gather requirements and ensure accurate campaign information and objectives are set.
- A thorough understanding of Persona’s and Target market.
- You must have excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
Reporting & Measurement
- Create and communicate project performance and client satisfaction reports to the executive management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Analyze campaign results and recommend actions for improved performance and deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s.
- Proactively manage clients, anticipate issues and develop solution focused recommendations.
Leadership and Team Management
- Collaborate with internal teams to meet goals, objectives and results on a regular basis.
- Building scope, budget plans, work-back schedules and resource plans – seeing all through execution and manage time and resources effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Working with cross teams to nurture them and provide guidance and mentoring as needed. After all team’s success should be your success.
- Responsible for ensuring web projects & campaigns are executed on time, accurately, effectively and within budget.
- Organize, manage and produce content for web and digital campaigns.
- Managing client social media calendar, email newsletters, social, blogs, press releases, developing media lists, etc.
- Staying on the leading edge of digital marketing trends and training the team accordingly.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years work experience in web design, development and management of digital marketing strategy/ programs.
- University Degree or Diploma in marketing, communications or related area.
- Solid working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO, Paid search and Digital marketing programs (e.g. social media, online, email marketing).
- Excellent relationship building skills and a successful client management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to speak technical and creative language.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present in various forms (in-person, web conference).
- Self-learner, engaged in a variety of web platforms and technologies.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their resume to [email protected]. As part of the selection process, candidates may be asked to participate in an assessment as well as reference and background checks.