We are a dynamic, well-established, fast-paced digital marketing agency that has been providing world-class online marketing solutions and creating successful internet marketing campaigns for over a decade. We are rapidly expanding and looking to add new members to our team.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will administer and coordinate all digital ad campaigns and web and SEO activities for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that all paid search deliverables are executed on time and are high-quality, including campaign/keyword research and development, set-up, management, and reporting. This position’s primary focus is on coordination and some execution with an opportunity to work on paid search campaigns, as well as in related media such as paid ads, social media, website updates, and reports and analysis.
- Reports to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Manages project timelines, milestones, and budgets
- Creates internal and client project updates and KPI reports
- Leads project communications with clients, prepares agendas/minutes, attends client meetings, assigns tasks and updates project milestones in the system
- Engages with and gathers necessary information from clients
- Helps to coordinate all aspects of online marketing, advertising and web development projects for clients
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage paid campaign expenses, assisting in staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links, as well as develop and implement link building strategy
- Research and provide support to the digital marketing manager and chief strategist on running reports and analysis prior to a sales meeting
Work with the SEO specialists and paid ads experts to ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on time
Education and Work Experience
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing or Communications
- Strong management and organizational skills; detail-oriented with strong problem solving and creative skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients, projects, timelines, and budgets
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy and execution, and project management
- An intermediate knowledge of social media, online advertising, SEO, and email marketing
- Experience making basic website content updates via WordPress
- Ability to learn new online tools and systems quickly
- Proficient with Google Drive, Gantt Charts, and spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills; an ability to understand data and communicate its relevance to clients and collaborators
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- A post-secondary degree, diploma or certification in relevant field of study
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords Certified
- Facebook Ads knowledge, blueprint certified will be an asset
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress is a must
Why Work For Us?
- We are a talented, driven, and growing team, so you will grow quickly with our organization.
- Our portfolio of clients and ongoing learning keeps our staff challenged as we strive to meet each milestone.
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Milton, ON
- Project Management: 1 years
- Digital Marketing: 2-3 years