You should treat your LinkedIn Company page as an extension of your marketing efforts. Look at it this way: it’s a free marketing medium that Google keeps at the top of its stack, and it’s full of possibilities. Here are a few tips and tricks to optimize your Inbound digital marketing efforts using your LinkedIn company page.
Strategize: What’s going to get you the most attention?
Image & Page Description:
You need grab your audience’s attention and keep it long enough for them to act. The best way to do this is give your audience something of value and make it clear in your images and content you produce what that is. Items of value can range from information on a new product launch that solves one of their needs, an event your company is hosting or an announcement on expanding your team and what that means to them. LinkedIn allows you to easily change your page, so take advantage of this and plan your strategy for the next quarter by outlining what you want to share with the public.
What to keep in mind when creating your strategy:
- Who is your target audience? Keep your top client personas in mind
- Formulate your company description to speak to your personas
- Tell them exactly who you’re targeting and what you have to offer them
- Create a clear Call To Action
Plan how to make your message clear!
Now that you know what you want to promote, it’s time to align your page with your strategy.
- Add your logo: Keep this fluid with the rest of your online presence
- Cover Page: We recommend keeping your brand in mind when creating your cover page, fonts, colours, and design. They should all speak to your brand, but don’t be afraid to have some fun while executing your strategy.
- Attention-grabbing graphics
- Include your URL
- Include a clear Call To Action
- Include #hashtag
Execute your plan
Ensure that your content is easy to find by filling out all sections of the page. Leave no rock unturned.
- Include your keywords within the speciality section
- Feature specials, annual events, or key products
- Create a ‘showcase’ page to highlight product launches
- Stay on top by planning your posts ahead of time. Here’s some suggestions:
- Tip of the Day
- Custom images
- Feature clients or employees
- Incorporate holidays and best wishes (if they apply)
Now that your page is all set up, it’s time to attract users to your content. Get active by engaging clients, employees, industry experts, and partners.
- Most importantly, tell people about your page. Ensure you added your LinkedIn page to your website, email signature, and other social media profiles.
- Take 30 minutes a month and analyze your results:
- Which post created the most buzz?
- Determine what is working
- Adjust your plans accordingly
Remember, as with all inbound digital marketing solutions it’s about #human2human interactions: share useful content, engage with your ideal client, and get your employees involved. If your company needs some guidance, contact Measure Marketing and set up a free consultation. We can guide you on how to implement our B2B LinkedIn tips and help you create stronger, more effective profiles. Working on B2B marketing with clients from all industries in Toronto, Mississauga, and Oakville, we have the experience to help you build an Inbound marketing system that will save you time and get your message across.