Boutique digital marketing agency in Milton is looking for a PPC specialist with 3+ years of experience. You will manage paid ad campaigns and related activities, such as setup, keyword strategies, ad copies, social ads, and other digital marketing activities. The best candidate for this position is flexible, a self-starter, efficient, creative, and able to consider small details while looking at the big picture.
- Daily management and implementation of paid search campaigns across major search and social networks
- Management of all client PPC accounts
- Strategically manage and optimize paid search campaigns for a range of clients
- Communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and during meetings
- Manage client relationships and look for opportunities to grow accounts
- Mentoring clients on paid search strategies
- Help with the preparation of campaign reports
- Provide client account management support as needed
We are a dynamic, well-established, fast-paced digital marketing agency that has been providing world-class online marketing solutions and creating successful internet marketing campaigns for over a decade. We are rapidly expanding and looking to add new members to our team.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will administer and coordinate all digital ad campaigns and web and SEO activities for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that all paid search deliverables are executed on time and are high-quality, including campaign/keyword research and development, set-up, management, and reporting. This position’s primary focus is on coordination and some execution with an opportunity to work on paid search campaigns, as well as in related media such as paid ads, social media, website updates, and reports and analysis.
Measure Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency in Milton. We’re looking for a driven, disciplined, and efficient social media specialist to manage our clients social profiles, posts, and engagement.
The social media specialist role requires, managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities, including: developing relevant content to reach the client’s target customers, and creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video, and written). The social media specialist will also collaborate with our marketing team and clients. They should have professional online marketing experience. The ideal candidate is also a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Building and executing social media strategies for our clients through competitive and audience research
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of each client’s social content
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages followers to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Moderate all user-generated content to ensure that it aligns with the moderation policy for each client
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (digital marketing, content writing, and project coordination) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
Position: Web Developer
Salary: As per the Industry Standards
Job Type: Permanent
About Us: We are a Digital Marketing Company, headquartered in the GTA, Canada, and targeting the mid-sized clients, we pride ourselves in getting results by generating leads and establishing succinct brands for our clients.