Position: Writer & Content Strategist
Location: Milton, ON, Canada
Type: Full-Time Salary + + Benefits (after 3 months)
Writer and Content Strategist who will be responsible for driving the company’s content strategy and supporting demand generation programs. To excel in this role you must be passionate about content marketing, have a flair for written communication, and strive to maximize the impact of content on business outcomes.
Locked in hyper growth mode, we need someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, likes to be challenged each and every day, who’s not afraid to push their own limits – and expects all the same from everyone around them.
What you’ll do every day:
- Conduct industry research and develop content that support marketing strategy for internal and external clients.
- You will be responsible for writing about a broad range of topics including: marketing, healthcare, finance, manufacturing, consumer products, services, entertainment and trending news.
- You will create content that is likeable and shareable across social media. You should be familiar with websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Imgur, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine and Reddit. The content you write should be optimized for SEO, Google Analytics, and overall digital reach.
- Create blog posts and web copy that are optimized for SEO and conversion
- Write articles and press releases
- Collaborate with marketing team on email and nurture campaign content
- Research, plan and create content for thought leadership items like white papers, ebooks, course workbooks and webinars.
What experience we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a writing, content marketing or related role
- High standards of written communications, preferably a degree in communications, English and or Journalism
- Strong ability to conduct research, understand prospective buyer needs and develop corresponding copy
- Ability to write creative copy for various channels: web, social media, thought leadership, demand generation
- Ability to collaborate with, and develop positive business relationships with, all cross-functional teams, supporting their requirements for content creation or edits
Headquartered in the GTA, Canada, and targeting the mid sized clients, we pride ourselves in getting results by generating leads and establishing succinct Brands for our clients.