Position: WordPress Expert
Location: Bhopal, M.P., India
Salary: As per the Industry Standards
Experience: Minimum 2 Years
Job Type: Permanent
About Us: We are a Digital Marketing Company, headquartered in the GTA, Canada, and targeting the mid-sized clients, we pride ourselves in getting results by generating leads and establishing succinct brands for our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO EVERY DAY:
- Create a new website using WordPress
- Website Design using Photoshop, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Elementor.
- Fresh layout design and corrections on the existing one.
- Fix the bugs, technical issues of existing website to make it easy to use
- Launch the website with the proper configuration as required
- PHP development.
- Theme/Template implementation and modification according to development required.
- Perform Website Evaluation changes on the website.
- Configure/manage Standard stuffs on the website for SEO which includes:
- .htaccess configuration
- Robots file configuration
- Sitemap file configuration
- URL re-writing, redirection
- Plug-in customization
- Manage Page load time, w3c standards Etc.
- Implement SEO on-page reports on website
- Implement technical SEO reports on website
WHAT EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Should be creative
- An understanding of the color, theme and typography.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience in building applications with WordPress, PHP and MySQL.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Web Development.
- Must have developed at least 10 WordPress websites from the scratch.
- Working experience on e-commerce application will be an added advantage.
- Moderate knowledge in the responsive website, email newsletter creation.
- Experience developing rich user interfaces for web applications for desktop or mobile devices
- Experience implementing, testing, and tuning web projects.
- Good understanding of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility, w3c standards.
- Knowledge of Magento, Joomla, Opencart and custom CMS will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of modern web design techniques will be an added advantage e.g., less.js, sass.js, stylus, angular.js, etc.
- Able to create an interactive and responsive web application.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and other Digital Marketing segments.
PERSONAL QUALITIES –
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to adapt to change in an ambiguous environment.
- Comfortable both working within an existing code base and writing code from scratch.
- Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work either independently or with the team.
- Love for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/framework.