It’s an old cliché: “If you can measure it, you can manage it.”
As a business owner, senior marketing professional or an entrepreneur, do you know how well your online marketing spend works for you?
If not, the big question is, can something so important be almost totally neglected by you or those who advise your organization?
Analytics provide direct insight into how your site is doing and what your customers are saying about your business and the products or services you provide. The data from web analytics empowers you to decide what’s working and where you can make improvements. There are several tools available in the marketplace to measure online data, and Google Analytics is one such tool.
Google Analytics is free to use but it takes experienced professionals to maximize the tool and to properly analyze the data to make it work for your business. Using the data captured from Google Analytics, businesses can make smarter decisions. You can use web analytics to measure sales, conversions, page views and tailor your website’s content to make it more appealing to visitors and attract more ideal customers to your site.
Think of website analytics as the study of online behavior. By understanding how people use your website, you can discover what’s most engaging for your customers and what’s not. Where on your website are users bouncing off (leaving the site) and then based on the data you can take action towards positive changes. Your data can show you how your website content impacts your business goals and your customer’s needs. After all, whatever gets measured, gets done.
Some examples of Google Analytics data include:
- Geographic location of visitors
- Where traffic is being referred from
- Click analytics
- Total number of web page visits and unique visitors
What You Can Do With Google Analytics Data:
- View ROI for your online campaigns
- Demonstrate how your website meets user needs
- Set up alerts to notify you when significant events occur
- Create powerful segmentation and filtering capabilities
- Determine what people are searching for once they are on your site
- Uncover top content
- Determine where people abandon the shopping cart
- Find out what keywords people are using to find your site
- Assess your SEO strategy
- View which signup form converts better (sidebar, below the post, about page)
- Conduct URL Campaign Tracking
- Identify traffic coming to your site and what that traffic does on your site
Measure Marketing is proud to be a Google Partner and to be certified in Google Analytics, one of the most advanced web analytics tools available. We tend to use both paid advertising strategies to its full potential for our clients business. Some of our services include:
- Installation and Configuration
- Support and Troubleshooting
- Data Analysis
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain valuable insight into your business! The information is ready and waiting for you. It is time to take action! Book an appointment to speak to one of our Google Analytics Certified specialists.